||Your ICA membership includes the following benefits:
ICA Wrangler members are allowed one delegate vote. All other membership levels will be eligible for two votes with the exception of Junior/Collegiate members, which will not have voting rights. The Rancher membership can include any immediate family combination (husband/wife, father/son, mother/daughter, etc.). All higher-level memberships of $125 or more will be eligible for two votes as well, including Top Hand Members.
- Membership Benefits Include:
- Wrangler – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign
- Rancher – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign
- Round Up – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap
- Cattle Boss – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Vinyl Padfolio
- Extra Hand – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Padfolio, Coaster Set.
- Top Hand – General Member Benefits, ICA Gate Sign, Cap, Leather Padfolio, Coaster Set, Flashlight
- Junior/Collegiate – General Member Benefits, T-shirts (Please include your shirt size on the membership application)
- Access to ICA's Endorsed Comprehensive Major Medical Health Insurance Program, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Life Insurance and our Association Long Term Care Insurance Program through our Agent of Record, Larry Windham & Associates. Quality health care at competitive rates with your choice of doctors. View our insurance information. View the comparison chart.
- Eligibility to apply for Agricultural Workers Mutal Auto Insurance Company, a select risk auto insurance company for good drivers.
- Bi-monthly issues of the Southern Livestock Standard. Once a month this publication includes ICA's membership publication, "Round-Up Review", giving up-to-date information on legislative, marketing and educational topics for Texas cattle producers.
- Invitations to attend ICA Legislative Seminars in Austin and Washington, D.C.
- Official ICA membership card and bumper sticker.
- Invitations to participate in ICA's educational meetings, state conventions, agricultural trade shows and other events during the year.
- Email updates on current issues and hot topics
- Email "call to action" requests on hot topics
- Free Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy through American Income Life.
- Scholarship Opportunities provided through state and local ICA chapters for junior/collegiate members.
- Commercial Pricing on Ford vehicles and 10% discount on maintenance or repair work at Lockhart Motor Company.
- Ability to obtain cheaper electricity supply through Energy Plus. Energy Plus offers $25 activation bonus plus 3% cash back for homes. (Available in limited area, call the ICA office to see if you qualify)
ICA is an affiliate of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association Board, the United States Cattlemen’s Association Board, and the Cattlemen’s Beef Promotion & Research Board. As an affiliate, ICA is proud to hold voting seats on each of these boards.